Details of when, where, fees and more follow this form.
- Use the form above to let us know your attendance plan. If your plans change, please submit the form again.
- If you must miss a confirmed session, please contact Claudia by Monday noon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avoid paying a $20 “missed” fee.
- We meet Tuesdays at 7 PM at the DePaul School of Music North Building (southwest corner of Halsted and Fullerton) in the lower level Recital Hall.
- Street parking on Fullerton and Halsted is a mix of metered and free stations.
- New students attending at DePaul should register here: https://depaulcmd.asapconnected.com/Register
- In order to ease the payment process, Working In Concert collects cash or check in person at each session and forwards the sum to DePaul University. Individual sessions are $45. A “four-pack” is $160 to use within two months of purchase. Financial aid is available upon request.
- More about Fees and Financial Aid HERE
- To sing in our next concert, you must attend at least four sessions within the two months leading up to it.
- We proudly announce the solo shows being performed by current SongShop participants.